Saturday, August 7, 2010

A New Green Concept Car to Change the Face of Vehicles Forever


Auto designer Vitaly Kononov has come up with a unique design that could change the face of vehicles forever. The new concept, called Rolling Stone is powered by electric motors which are fueled by rechargeable batteries onboard the vehicle, featuring two big wheels.

The car will be equipped with LED screens that according to Kononov, can be used to to show anything from your favorite video to your own images. To have a better stability, the car will have also two additional small wheels located at the base.

Unlike other conventional electric or hybrid cars that have a steering wheel, the Rolling Stone concept car is controlled by a joystick and has space for just one occupant.

[Source: Ecofriend]

comments : 1

Conley Tiffany said...

I saw comments from people who already got their loan from Mr Benjamin Lee and I decided to apply under their recommendations and just 5 days later I confirmed my loan in my bank account a total amount of $850,000 .00 which I requested for.This is really a great news and I am advising everyone who needs real loan lender to apply through their email : 247officedept@gmail.com or WhatsApp : +1-989-394-3740.   I am happy now that I have gotten the loan I requested .

Post a Comment